BWF T.V

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Kanye West Produced An Album For Cameron Grey The Rapper Who Freestyled For Him On TMZ

Kanye West Produced An Album For Cameron Grey The Rapper Who Freestyled For Him On TMZ: That yearning rapper by the name of Cameron Gray who ceased Kanye West outside of a Big Sean show to spit a free-form for him before TMZ cameras a year ago is presently equipping to discharge his first venture, Cocaine Ferrari. The collection is to be created by Yeezus himself, TMZ reports.
In the wake of doing an on-the-spot free-form and composed verse for the G.O.O.D. Music manager, while Justin Bieber continued requesting more bars, Gray begged Kanye to give him a shot.
The Grammy-winning rapper at first bended the yearning MC until Yeezy advised Cameron to free-form before the cameras for him. Dim happily took the open door.
'Youthful Cam remaining before Kanye/I wish you would give me an arrangement/I swear I require it/I swear my entire life this crap I been imagining/I vow to God I feel it,' the Ohio local spit.
'Are you open to begin off as, similar to, a collaborator?' West asked Gray after his off the cuff execution.
'I'm down to begin anything,' Cam reacted back.
After the…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads