BWF T.V

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Was Ace Hood Still Hungry For 'Starvation 5'

Was Ace Hood Still Hungry For 'Starvation 5': Despite the fact that Starvation 4 should be the last portion of his famous mixtape arrangement, Ace Hood says that he felt he had unfinished business after its drop in November. That is the reason he favored the world with Starvation 5, which he discharged July 11, four years after the main Starvation mixtape in 2012.
'I felt like Starvation 4 was me during the time spent really adjusting myself to what 'Starvation' is presently in the feeling of taking a stab at something new,' Ace Hood says in a selective meeting with HipHopDX. 'I felt I was somewhat unsatisfied and I think the fans would be unsatisfied too so I chose to backtrack with Starvation 5.'
The Broward County Boss says he is satisfied with the 18-track venture, particularly in light of the fan reaction. He has picked up a significant following in his 10 years in the amusement and says that on Starvation 5, he is growing his sound while coming to back to his roots and it appears to look good with his day-ones.
'Individuals…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads