BWF T.V

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Chance the Rapper plays out 'No Problem' on Ellen, trashes record label office all the while





Chance the Rapper plays out 'No Problem' on Ellen, trashes record label office all the while: 'In the event that one more label attempt to stop me/It's gon' be some dreadhead niggas in ya entryway,' raps Chance the Rapper in the opening line of his Coloring Book track 'No Problem'. Such a scene played out amid his exhibitions on Ellen Thursday, as Chance, Lil Wayne, and 2 Chainz destroyed a set displayed to resemble a record name. Watch above.
The execution was all the more powerful given the late show including Lil Wayne. Talking about Wayne, he likewise snuck some new verses into his verse, as Pitchfork focuses out: 'And if that name attempt to stop me/I'm gon' given them a chance to ransack me/Yeah, right, as Ryan Lochte,' Wayne rapped.
Risk additionally sat down with Ellen for a meeting. The talked about Chance's choice to remain and why he gives away his music for nothing. They likewise described their first time meeting at President Obama's late birthday party. 'I don't get welcomed to White House parties,' Chance clarified. 'Yet, I was in it, I was delighting in it, I…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads