BWF T.V

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

KODACK BLACK #Challenge Lil Wayne To A Fight

Your Website Title:Obviously the up and coming fight between Chris Brown and Soulja Boy has roused Kodak Black. The Lil B.I.G. Pac rapper tested Lil Wayne to a fight on IG prior toward the beginning of today (Jan. 10). Peep the MC's video challenge for yourself up top.

In the video, Kodak squanders zero time issuing his test. "Ay listen here man. Tell Lil Wayne battle me, recognize what I'm stating," Kodak says in the Instagram vid. "We finna get in the ring, we finna fight–me and Lil Wayne. I'm finna thump that idiotic ass nigga out. Furthermore, in the event that he whoop me, he the best rapper alive, ya heard me?"

A-Boogie, who's in the video with Kodak, tells the camera that he has his adornments on it before Kodak keeps issuing his test. "Tell Lil Wayne battle me in the ring. What's more, I'm gon' beat his doltish ass and I wager everything on it. Since Soulja Boy and Chris Brown doing it, I don't require no mentor. I don't require Floyd Mayweather, Adrien Broner," Kodak proceeded. "I'm finna beat Lil Wayne doltish ass, watch!" read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads